What It Is
Native advertising is when paid ads are shown as if they were a native content, so that the ads that the user sees are effortlessly blended into the user experience.
How It Works
Native advertising has always been a good fit with a mix of mobile, video, and social media advertising. Social media channels offer opportunities for brands to be more personal, thus helping them gain value and boost conversion. Plus, consumers were found to engage with native ads more frequently than with display ads.
- Native ads are placed within content, which makes them less apparent and less intrusive
- Content consumers enjoy a better flow of content
- Advertisers get better engagement rates
- Publishers see higher revenues, thus better ROI
- Fits all platforms and are extremely shareable
- Click through rates tend to be much higher compared to more traditional display ads